The European Society for Photobiology awards the Supplement to the PhD Degree to give professional recognition to higher education in Photobiology, thereby increasing the professional value of the ESP younger members and the societal visibility of the ESP.
The applications will be examined by the Education and Training Committee of the ESP who will make a justified recommendation. The final decision will be made by the Executive Committee of the ESP.
A Certificate will be issued with the signatures of the ESP President and the Chair of the Education & Training Committee.
The awards will be announced at the next ESP Congress and presented during the General Assembly.
Submission of applications:
The application letter must be accompanied by:
- A copy of the thesis.
- An academic certificate by the University that has awarded the PhD Degree.
- A concise CV of the applicant.
- The certificate of attendance of the Photobiology School and the certificate of having passed the final exam.
- A copy of the abstract submitted to an ESP congress.
- A copy of the paper(s) in the field of photobiology published in Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences (PPS) or in another international peer-reviewed journal of comparable quality.
For any question about the submission procedure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.